July 2, 9, 16, 23*** 2 Games per Day! *** Form your own Team! Only 1 Hour Commitment each Gameday
- A fun and exciting 3 on 3 Basketball League for players who enjoy the sport and want to improve
- Smaller team size increases offensive and defensive opportunities and encourages fundamental teamwork
- Our league’s focus is FUN, with an opportunity to develop basketball skills in a low stress environment
- Play hard with good sportsmanship and the attitude of “let’s just play”
- NO COACHES!!! The kids play, make adjustments and just have fun with NO PRESSURE! Parents and kids LOVE this!
- Choose your team of 4 or more players or we can team you with other individuals
- Games scheduled between 5:30pm and 8:30pm each Monday – only a 1 hour commitment in that time frame
- $80 per player includes game T-shirt and paid referees.
Divisions according to grade level –
3rd Grade / 4th Grade / 5th Grade / 6th Grade / 7th Grade / 8th Grade
Adult Team Manager – Each team is required to have an adult volunteer to manage the team. Duties include distributing schedule, substituting players in/out of the game, maintaining good sportsmanship, and managing the flow of the game. You can volunteer when registering your player.
- Team will consist of 3 players on the court and a minimum of 4 players on the roster. Play may be started with 2 players. Teams should arrive 10 minutes prior to game time
- Games will be 20 minutes in length – 2 games will be played each game day
- 2 points will be awarded for shots made inside the 3-point arc / 3 points will be awarded for shots made beyond the 3-point arc
- The clock does not stop
- The game is played half court with normal boundaries and a back court line defining the playing area. The 3-point line is also the check line
- The defense gets possession of the ball after a made basket – no make it, take it
- On a change of possession, steal, rebound, etc., the defensive team must take the ball outside the 3- point arc to establish itself as the offense. Even on an air ball, the defense must take the ball outside the arc