Summer 3 on 3 Basketball LeagueGame Days – Wednesdays June 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26
*** 2 Games per Day! *** / Form your own Team!
Join us at Pro 3:5 Sports Academy for a fun and exciting 3 on 3 Basketball League for players who enjoy the sport and want to improve. The league offers an exciting and affordable opportunity to play basketball and improve skills. The smaller team size increases offensive and defensive opportunities and encourages fundamental teamwork. A great way to get ready for your regular season!
Our league’s focus is FUN, with an opportunity to develop basketball skills in a low stress environment. We play hard with good sportsmanship and the attitude of “let’s just play.” This will be a non-coached league, with a little help on rules and substitutions. We will let the kids play and figure out some things on their own.
Choose your team of 4 or more players or we can team you with other individuals – $95 per player includes game T-shirt and paid referees.
Divisions according to grade level – 3rd Grade / 4th Grade / 5th Grade / 6th Grade / 7th Grade / 8th Grade
Adult Team Manager – Each team is required to have an adult volunteer to manage the team. Duties include distributing schedule, substituting players in/out of the game, maintaining good sportsmanship, and managing the flow of the game. You can volunteer when registering your player.
- Team will consist of 3 players on the court and a minimum of 4 players on the roster. Play may be started with 2 players. Teams should arrive 10 minutes prior to game time
- Games will be 20 minutes in length – 2 games will be played each game day
- 2 points will be awarded for shots made inside the 3-point arc / 3 points will be awarded for shots made beyond the 3-point arc
- The clock does not stop
- The game is played half court with normal boundaries and a back court line defining the playing area. The 3-point line is also the check line
- The defense gets possession of the ball after a made basket – no make it, take it
- On a change of possession, steal, rebound, etc., the defensive team must take the ball outside the 3- point arc to establish itself as the offense. Even on an air ball, the defense must take the ball outside the arc